Matching Shirts For Friends Comfortable, casual and loose fitting, our hoodie, t-shirt or sweatshirt… will quickly become one of your favorites. Made from 100% cotton, it’s unisex and wears well on anyone and everyone. We’ve double-needle stitched the bottom and sleeve hems for extra durability. Select a design from our marketplace or customize it to make it uniquely yours!
Good friends, good books and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.
Friends and good manners will carry you where money won’t go.
– Margaret Walker
She is a friend of mind. She gather me, man. The pieces I am, she gather them and give them back to me in all the right order. It’s good, you know, when you got a woman who is a friend of your mind.
– Toni Morrison
True friendship multiplies the good in life and divides its evils. Strive to have friends, for life without friends is like life on a desert island… to find one real friend in a lifetime is good fortune; to keep him is a blessing.
25 Female Best Friend Quotes For Instagram Facebook Captions Pictures
Ladies, We are all angles with one wing, and we must embrace each other to learn to fly. In loneliness, in sickness, in confusion-the mere knowledge of friendship makes it possible to endure, even if the friend is powerless to help. It is enough that they exist. Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply. It is from these things that it flowers.
1. Female friendships have sustained me from my earliest days as a child. – Amanda de Cadenet
2. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.- Walter Winchell
3. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met. — William Butler Yeats
4. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. — Alexandre Dumas
5. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.- Aristotle
6. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! – Doug Larson
7. A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times. – Molly Oliver
8. True friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world. — H. Jackson Brown
9. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.- Helen Keller
10. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
11. Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you. — Patrick to Spongebob
12. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.- Bernard Meltzer
13. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
14. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. — Elbert Hubbard
15. A friend is a gift you give yourself. – Robert Louis Stevenson
16. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
17. A friend is what the heart needs all the time. — Henry Van Dyke
18. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. — Khalil Gibran
19. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. — Thomas Aquinas
20. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. — Lucius Annaeus Senecab
21. Friendship is one mind in two bodies. — Mencius
22. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. — David Tyson
23. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
24. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
25. Girls get competitive, as though there’s only one spot in the world for everything _ but that’s not true. We need to stick together and see there’s more to life than pleasing men. It’s important not to cut yourself off from female friendships. I think sometimes girls get scared of other girls, but you need each other. – Zooey Deschanel
19+ The Godfather Quotes For Instagram Facebook Captions Pictures 1080x1080pixels – High Resolution
1. A man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.
“She was the only person in the world who could make him act against his own nature” “The lawyer with the briefcase can steal more money than the man with the gun.” “Behind every successful fortune there is a crime.” “Mothers are like cops. They always believe the worst.”
2. You lived like a fool and you have come to a fool’s end.
“Why should I be afraid now? Strange men have come to kill me ever since I was twelve years old.”
“You cannot say ‘no’ to the people you love, not often. That’s the secret. And then when you do, it has to sound like a ‘yes’. Or you have to make them say ‘no.’ You have to take time and trouble.”
“He smelled the garden, the yellow shield of light smote his eyes, and he whispered, “Life is so beautiful.” … Yes, he thought, if I can die saying, “Life is so beautiful,” then nothing else is important.”
3. When they come… they come at what you love.
“There are things that have to be done and you do them and you never talk about them. You don’t try to justify them. They can’t be justified. You just do them. Then you forget it.”
“The Don considered a use of threats the most foolish kind of exposure; the unleashing of anger without forethought as the most dangerous indulgence. No one had ever heard the Don utter a naked threat, no one had ever seen him in an uncontrollable rage. It was unthinkable.”
4. Your enemies always get strong on what you leave behind.
“None of us here want to see our children follow in our footsteps, it’s too hard a life.” “A man in my position can’t afford to be made to look ridiculous!” “treachery can’t be forgiven.” “Every man has one destiny.”
5. Woman and children can afford to be careless, men can not.
“What would the world come to if people kept carrying grudges against all reason? That has been the cross of Sicily, where men are so busy with vendettas they have no time to earn bread for their families.”
“He made no empty promises, nor the craven excuse that his hands were tied by more powerful forces in the world than himself.”
6. He should be careful. It’s dangerous to be an honest man.
“Italians have a little joke, that the world is so hard a man must have two fathers to look after him, and that’s why they have godfathers. Since Johnny’s father died, Mr. Corleone feels his responsibility even more deeply. As for trying you again, Mr. Corleone is much too sensitive. He never asks a second favor where he has been refused the first.”
7. You let women dictate your actions and they are not competent in this world, though certainly they will be saints in heaven while we men burn in hell.
“The art of this was to ignore all insults, all threats; to turn the other cheek.” “Lampone made a gesture that said he would be patient, knowing his reward was certain.” “The Don always taught that when a man was generous, he must show the generosity as personal.”
8. It was not perhaps the warmest friendship in the world, they would not send each other Christmas gift greetings, but they would not murder each other.
“Michael Corleone understood for the first time why men like his father chose to become thieves and murderers rather than members of the legal society. The poverty and fear and degradation were too awful to be acceptable to any man of spirit.”
9. Time erodes gratitude more quickly than it does beauty!
“Revenge is a dish that tastes best when it is cold” “He had been a tough teenager in New York’s Hell’s Kitchen.”
“Writing, like gambling, was always a big part of my life,” he used to say. “Both gave me sanctuary from the world. And you never really had to kill someone to get what you wanted. You just had to beat fate.”
10. A man who is not a father to his children can never be a real man.
“But time erodes gratitude more quickly than it does beauty.” “The meeting would be safe as a wedding.” “Accidents don’t happen to people who take accidents as a personal insult.”
11. Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family.
“Yet, he thought, if I can die saying, “Life is so beautiful,” then nothing else is important. If I can believe in myself that much, nothing else matters. He would follow his father. He would care for his children, his family, his world. But his children would grow in a different world. They would be doctors, artists, scientists. Governors. Presidents. Anything at all. He would see to it that they joined the general family of humanity, but he, as a powerful and prudent parent, would most certainly keep a wary eye on that general family.”
12. Many young men started down a false path to their true destiny. Time and fortune usually set them aright.
“All of these men were good listeners, patient men. They had one other thing in common. They were those rarities, men who had refused to accept the rule of organized society, men who refused the dominion of other men. There was no force, no mortal man who could bend them to their will unless they wished it. They were men who guarded their free will with wiles and murder. Their wills could be subverted only by death. Or the utmost reasonableness.”
13. A friend should always underestimate your virtues and an enemy overestimate your faults
“Don Corleone was too weak to speak much but he wished to listen and exercise veto powers.”
“The premium put on virginity by socially primitive people. It was a period of sensuality that he had never before experienced, a sensuality mixed with a feeling of masculine power.”
14. Forgive. Forget. Life is full of misfortunes.
“It pleased him to see the hurt look on her face, the tears springing into her eyes. She might be a daughter of the Great Don but she was his wife, she was his property now and he could treat her as he pleased. It made him feel powerful that one of the Corleones was his doormat.”
15. Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
“Don Vito Corleone was a man to whom everybody came for help, and never were they disappointed. He made no empty promises, nor the craven excuse that his hands were tied by more powerful forces in the world than himself.”
16. Great men are not born great, they grow great .
“Used to tell people, ‘Don’t eat so much or you’ll die, don’t smoke so much or you’ll die, don’t work so much or you’ll die, don’t drink so much or you’ll die.’ Nobody listens. You know why? Because I don’t say, ‘You will die tomorrow.”
17. Tell my father I wish to be his son.
“Kay could see how Michael stood to receive their homage. He reminded her of statues in Rome, statues of those Roman emperors of antiquity, who, by divine right, held the power of life and death over their fellow men. One hand was on his hip, the profile of his face showed a cold proud power, his body was carelessly, arrogantly at ease, weight resting on one foot slightly behind the other. The caporegimes stood before him. In that moment Kay knew that everything Connie had accused Michael of was true. She went back into the kitchen and wept.”
18. Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
“Nothing was more calming, more conducive to pure reason, than the atmosphere of money.” “This country has been good to me.” “Anybody. She uses her body like I use the loose”
19. In this world there comes a time when the most humble of men, if he keeps his eyes open, can take his revenge on the most powerful.
“Have no intention of placing my fate in the hands of men whose only qualification is that they managed to con a bloc of people to vote for them.”
“Never get angry,” the Don had instructed. “Never make a threat. Reason with people.”
The Godfather Quotes About Friendship For Instagram Captions
Some “The Godfather Quotes About Friendship” for instagram, twitter, facebook or send your friends pictures that you feel they like.
Where would you be without friends? The people to pick you up when you need lifting? We come from homes far from perfect, so you end up almost parent and sibling to your friends – your own chosen family. There’s nothing like a really loyal, dependable, good friend. Nothing. – Jennifer Aniston(wikipedia)
Friendship is more than talent. It is more than government. It is almost the equal of family. Never forget that. If you had built up a wall of friendship you wouldn’t have to ask me to help.
2. A friend should always underestimate your virtues and…
“He claimed that there was no greater natural advantage in life than having an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it was to have a friend underestimate your virtues.” – Mario Puzo, The Godfather.
3. Men understand friendship more than we woman.
Ah, men understand friendship more than we woman.
4. It was not perhaps the warmest friendship in the world…
It was not perhaps the warmest friendship in the world, they would not send each other Christmas gift greetings, but they would not murder each other.
5. I believe in friendship and I’m willing to show my friendship first.
6. It was not necessary that he be your friend…
It was not necessary that he be your friend, it was not even important that you had no means with which to repay him. Only one thing was required. That you, you yourself, proclaim your friendship. And then, no matter how poor or powerless the supplicant, Don Corleone would take that man’s troubles to his heart.
7. Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.
Hilarious Friends Quotes For Your Instagram Captions
Funny friends quotes to make your day more fun.
I think we’ll be friends forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo, never them go. – Unknown No one will ever be as entertained by us as us. – Unknown It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not. – Mignon McLaughlin
I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell — you see, I have friends in both places. – Mark Twain
Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected. – Charles Lamb(wikipedia) If I send you my ugly selfies, our friendship is real.- Unknown It’s hard to find a friend who’s cute, loving, generous, caring, and smart. My advice to y’all is, don’t lose me. – Unknown
Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you. – Patrick, Spongebob
I’d take a nerf bullet for you. – Unknown If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal. – Oprah Winfrey Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is very well dressed. – Laurie Colwin
A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you. – Elbert Hubbard
Some people go to priests; others to poetry, I to my friends. – Virginia Woolf I can tell by your sarcastic undertones, rude comments, and sheer lack of common decency that we should be best friends. – Unknown I am the friend you have to explain to your other friends before they meet me. – Unknown
Bests friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public. – Unknown
Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice. – Otto von Bismarck There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends. – Sylvia Plath I like you because you join in on my weirdness. – Unknown
Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with. – Robert Brault
When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun. – Groucho Marx I want to be the reason you look down at your phone and smile. Then walk into a pole. – Unknown
We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence. – Unknown
I will text you 50 times in a row and feel no shame. You’re my friend, you literally signed up for this. – Unknown You had me at ‘I hate her too. – Unknown Real friendship is when your friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap. – Unknown
Friendship is so weird…you just pick a human you’ve met and you’re like ‘Yep, I like this one’ and you just do stuff with them. – Unknown
There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with chocolate. – Linda Grayson We’ll be the old ladies causing trouble in the nursing homes – Unknown We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much. – Unknown We are best friends. Always remember that if you fall , I will pick you up… after I finish laughing. – Unknown
If you are lucky enough to find a weirdo never them go. – Unknown
You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job. – Laurence J. Peter Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking “if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital. – Unknown Real friendship is when you friend comes over to your house and then you both just take a nap. – Unknown Friendship must be built on a solid foundation of alcohol, sarcasm, inappropriateness and shenanigans. – Unknown
Best friends don’t care if your house is clean. They care if you have wine. – Unknown
One measure of friendship consists not in the number of things friends can discuss, but in the number of things they need no longer mention. – Clifton Fadiman God made up best friends because he knew our mom couldn’t handle us as sisters – Unknown Never let you friends be lonely…. Disturb them all the time. – Unknown If you have friends who are as weird as you, then you have everything. – Unknown
Friends are like condoms, they protect you when things get hard. – Unknown
I think we’ll be friend forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends – Unknown Thank you for still being my friend, despite the fact that you are completely aware of every terrifying, raunchy, explicit detail of my life. – Unknown We will always be friends until we’re old and senile. Then we will be new friends. – Unknown
I was an innocent being once…then my best friend came along. – Unknown
Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and to have her nonsense respected. – Charles Lamb Me and my best friends can communication with just facial expressions. – Unknown It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like ‘What about lunch?’ – A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh I’d take a bullet for you. Not in the head. But like in the leg or something. – Unknown
Friends come and go, but enemies remain and build up. – Unknown
Best friends know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public. – Unknown Only your real friends will tell you when your face is dirty. – Sicilian Proverb Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food. – Unknown Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive. – Unknown
Friends are like walls, sometimes you lean on them and sometimes it’s good just knowing they’re there. – Unknown
Friends offer free therapy. – Unknown We’ve been friends for so long, I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence. – Unknown It’s the friends you can call up at 4 a.m. that matter. – Marlene Dietrich You don’t have to be crazy to be my friend. I’ll train you. – Unknown
A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have. – Unknown
A good friend will help you move. But best friend will help you move a dead body. – Jim Hayes I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship. – Unknown It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them. – Ralph Waldo Emerson
You had me at “We’ll make it look like an accident. – Unknown
Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone. – Unknown A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked. – Bernard Meltzer Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry. – Unknown
I love making friends. I usually prefer to make them out of plaster and give them funny looking hats. – Unknown
Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway. – Greg Tamblyn Good friends discuss their sex lives. Best friends talk about poop. – Unknown Sometimes me think, ‘What is friend?’ Then me say, ‘Friend is someone to share the last cookie with.’ – Cookie Monster
Best friend: the one that you can mad only for a short period of time because you have important stuff to tell them. – Unknown I hope we’re friend until we die. Then I hope we stay ghost friends and walk through walls and scare the shit out of people. – Unknown You and I are more than friends. We’re like a really small gang. – Unknown Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey