25 Female Best Friend Quotes For Instagram Facebook Captions Pictures
Ladies, We are all angles with one wing, and we must embrace each other to learn to fly. In loneliness, in sickness, in confusion-the mere knowledge of friendship makes it possible to endure, even if the friend is powerless to help. It is enough that they exist. Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply. It is from these things that it flowers.
Recommended For You >> 20 Female Friendship Quotes
1. Female friendships have sustained me from my earliest days as a child. – Amanda de Cadenet
2. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.- Walter Winchell
3. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met. — William Butler Yeats
4. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. — Alexandre Dumas
5. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.- Aristotle
6. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! – Doug Larson
7. A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times. – Molly Oliver
8. True friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world. — H. Jackson Brown
9. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.- Helen Keller
10. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
11. Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you. — Patrick to Spongebob
12. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.- Bernard Meltzer
13. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
14. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. — Elbert Hubbard
15. A friend is a gift you give yourself. – Robert Louis Stevenson
16. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
17. A friend is what the heart needs all the time. — Henry Van Dyke
18. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. — Khalil Gibran
19. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. — Thomas Aquinas
20. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. — Lucius Annaeus Senecab
21. Friendship is one mind in two bodies. — Mencius
22. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. — David Tyson
23. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
24. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
25. Girls get competitive, as though there’s only one spot in the world for everything _ but that’s not true. We need to stick together and see there’s more to life than pleasing men. It’s important not to cut yourself off from female friendships. I think sometimes girls get scared of other girls, but you need each other. – Zooey Deschanel
Recommended For You >> King and Queen Quotes For Instagram