20 Female Friendship Quotes For Instagram/Facebook Captions Pictures 1080x1080pixels
Female Friendship Quotes – This post is intended for anyone who wants to cherish their friendship.
Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, somewhere there’s someone who finds your presence worthwhile, so when you are lonely, sad and blue, remember there is someone, somewhere thinking of you.
1. Female friendship has been the bedrock of women’s lives for as long as there have been women.
2. The language of friendship is not words, but meanings. It is an intelligence above language.
3. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
4. Women’s friendships are like a renewable source of power.
5. Friendship between women is different than friendship between men… It’s my women friends that keep starch in my spine and without them, I don’t know where I would be.
6. Women are more powerful than most of us give ourselves credit for. When we actually decide to stop the jealousy and the finger pointing, and band together to laugh with one another and understand one another, it’s like a beautiful firework display on the Fourth of July in Vegas, baby!
7. It helps enormously to have had a loving mother. Mothers can help daughters learn the value of openness and female friendship, especially when times are bad.
8. It’s because our friendships – female friendships are just a hop to our sisterhood, and sisterhood can be a very powerful force, to give the world … the things that humans desperately need.
9. The women were new friends but I loved them in a massive way. The love was like a large trove of devotion that could only be amassed over time, but it had arrived all at once. The way I loved them felt like it was from long ago.
10. Women helped each other in ways small and large every day, without thinking, and that was what kept them going even when the world came up with new and exciting ways to crush them.
11. How about ‘diamonds are a girl’s best friends?’ Nope. It should be switched around and pointed out, instead, that your best friends are diamonds.
12. Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses… swapped back and forth and over again.
13. A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside.
14. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be?
15. Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family.
25 Female Best Friend Quotes For Instagram Facebook Captions Pictures
Ladies, We are all angles with one wing, and we must embrace each other to learn to fly. In loneliness, in sickness, in confusion-the mere knowledge of friendship makes it possible to endure, even if the friend is powerless to help. It is enough that they exist. Friendship is not diminished by distance or time, by imprisonment or war, by suffering or silence. It is in these things that it roots most deeply. It is from these things that it flowers.
1. Female friendships have sustained me from my earliest days as a child. – Amanda de Cadenet
2. A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.- Walter Winchell
3. There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met. — William Butler Yeats
4. Friendship consists in forgetting what one gives and remembering what one receives. — Alexandre Dumas
5. Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow ripening fruit.- Aristotle
6. A true friend is one who overlooks your failures and tolerates your success! – Doug Larson
7. A friend shares the good times and helps out by listening during the bad times. – Molly Oliver
8. True friend encourages us, comforts us, supports us like a big easy chair, offering us a safe refuge from the world. — H. Jackson Brown
9. I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.- Helen Keller
10. Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down. – Oprah Winfrey
11. Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you. — Patrick to Spongebob
12. A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.- Bernard Meltzer
13. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought I was the only one.” – C.S. Lewis
14. A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same. — Elbert Hubbard
15. A friend is a gift you give yourself. – Robert Louis Stevenson
16. A friend is someone who can see the truth and pain in you even when you are fooling everyone else.
17. A friend is what the heart needs all the time. — Henry Van Dyke
18. Friendship is always a sweet responsibility, never an opportunity. — Khalil Gibran
19. There is nothing on this earth more to be prized than true friendship. — Thomas Aquinas
20. One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. — Lucius Annaeus Senecab
21. Friendship is one mind in two bodies. — Mencius
22. True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable. — David Tyson
23. A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.
24. A true friend is someone who sees the pain in your eyes while everyone else believes the smile on your face.
25. Girls get competitive, as though there’s only one spot in the world for everything _ but that’s not true. We need to stick together and see there’s more to life than pleasing men. It’s important not to cut yourself off from female friendships. I think sometimes girls get scared of other girls, but you need each other. – Zooey Deschanel
Here are some my favorite quotes about female friendship.
Female friendship… I think you have friendships that come and go, and then there are ones that the girl becomes a part of your bones – Betty Gilpin
Friendship is the complete explanation of what a Cheetah Girl is – if you have that true friendship, you can conquer anything you want. – Sabrina Bryan –
I’m quite obsessed with the idea of nailing the girl friendship. It’s such an art, so delicate. – Alanis Morissette –
You turn ‘insecure’ on, and you see a sea of brown. You see at the core of it a strong friendship between two brown – skinned girls. – Yvonne Orji –
Girls get competitive, as though there’s only one spot in the world for everything _ but that’s not true. We need to stick together and see there’s more to life than pleasing men. It’s important not to cut yourself off from female friendships. i think sometimes girls get scared of other girls, but you need each other. – Zooey Deschanel –
Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses… swapped back and forth and over again. – Michelle Obama –
Everyone knows you can’t choose your family, but you can choose your friends. – Gossip Girl –
True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.
I think a good friend, to me, is all abput trust and loyalty. You don’t ever want to second – guess whether you can tell your friend something. – Lauren Conrad –