20+ Female Friendship Quotes For Instagram/Facebook Captions Pictures
More than 20 Female Friendship Quotes – This post is intended for anyone who wants to cherish their friendship.
Somewhere there’s someone who dreams of your smile, somewhere there’s someone who finds your presence worthwhile, so when you are lonely, sad and blue, remember there is someone, somewhere thinking of you.
Recommended For You:
1. Female friendship has been the bedrock of…
Female friendship has been the bedrock of women’s lives for as long as there have been women. – Rebecca Traister
Female friendship… I think you have friendships that come and go, and then there are ones that the girl becomes a part of your bones. – Betty Gilpin
I think a good friend, to me, is all abput trust and loyalty. – Lauren Conrad
2. The language of friendship is not words…
The language of friendship is not words, but meanings. It is an intelligence above language. – Henry David Thereau
Friendship is the complete explanation of what a Cheetah Girl is – if you have that true friendship, you can conquer anything you want. – Sabrina Bryan
3. Life is an awful, ugly place to not have a best friend.
I’m quite obsessed with the idea of nailing the girl friendship. It’s such an art, so delicate. – Alanis Morissette
Everyone knows you can’t choose your family, but you can choose your friends. – Gossip Girl
4. Women’s friendships are like a renewable source of power.
You turn ‘Insecure’ on, and you see a sea of brown. You see at the core of it a strong friendship between two brown-skinned girls. – Yvonne Orji
True friends are like diamonds – bright, beautiful, valuable and always in style.
5. Friendship between women is different…
Friendship between women is different than friendship between men… It’s my women friends that keep starch in my spine and without them, I don’t know where I would be. – Jane Fonda
6. Women are more powerful than most of…
Women are more powerful than most of us give ourselves credit for. When we actually decide to stop the jealousy and the finger pointing, and band together to laugh with one another and understand one another, it’s like a beautiful firework display on the Fourth of July in Vegas, baby! – Helen Edwards
7. It helps enormously to have had a loving mother…
It helps enormously to have had a loving mother. Mothers can help daughters learn the value of openness and female friendship, especially when times are bad. – Victoria Secunda
8. It’s because our friendships – female friendships are…
It’s because our friendships – female friendships are just a hop to our sisterhood, and sisterhood can be a very powerful force, to give the world … the things that humans desperately need. – Tanja Taaljard
9. The women were new friends but I loved them in…
The women were new friends but I loved them in a massive way. The love was like a large trove of devotion that could only be amassed over time, but it had arrived all at once. The way I loved them felt like it was from long ago. – Jenny Slate
10. Women helped each other in ways small and…
Women helped each other in ways small and large every day, without thinking, and that was what kept them going even when the world came up with new and exciting ways to crush them. – Alyssa Cole
11. How about ‘diamonds are a girl’s best friends?’ Nope…
How about ‘diamonds are a girl’s best friends?’ Nope. It should be switched around and pointed out, instead, that your best friends are diamonds. – Gina Barreca
12. Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you..
Friendships between women, as any woman will tell you, are built of a thousand small kindnesses… swapped back and forth and over again. – Michelle Obama
13. A day without a friend is like…
A day without a friend is like a pot without a single drop of honey left inside. – Winnie the Pooh
14. If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend…
If we treated ourselves the way we treated our best friend, can you imagine how much better off we would be? – Meghan Markle
15. Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent…
Friendship is everything. Friendship is more than talent. It is more than the government. It is almost the equal of family. – Mario Puzo
Recommended For You:
16. Rare as is true love, true friendship is rarer. – La Fontaine
17. Friends are honest with each other. Even if the truth hurts. – Sarah Dessen
18. True friends are always together in spirit. – L.M. Montgomery
19. Anything is possible when you…
Anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you. – Misty Copeland
20. I have learned that friendship isn’t about…
I have learned that friendship isn’t about who you’ve known the longest, it’s about who came and never left your side. – Yolanda Hadid
Recommended For You